Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion Fabulous Friday


Today, I'll be starring in Fashion Fabulous Friday, and it's all about my new favorite fabulous accessories.


The other day Cassidy texted me a picture of a folding chair with an umbrella attached. 
She dubbed it a "Jan Chair", and I couldn't rest until I found it. 


Luckily, it was waiting on me to take it home from Costco. 
(Cause if Costco doesn't have it, you probably don't need it anyway, right?)
And if you think just because I have a chair with a built in umbrella that I'll forgo a sun hat...then, yeah, we've probably never met.


My other new favoritey favorite purchase was for my bike. 
I've known for awhile that my front basket just wasn't cutting it, but after our ride to the pool where I had 3 beach towels stuffed in it, I knew it was time to bring in the reinforcements.

Look how nicely our library books, drinks, and my purse fit. 
My inner Chinese is all aglow...although a true Beijinger could fit all that plus a family of three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just had a great 3 weeks with Sherry, now you get to enjoy her again for a while, also little Daisy, who I kept calling "Betsy", who knows why!!!!
Enjoy the time!!

JoAnn