Sunday, July 8, 2012

Picture Worthy

When I was talking about the 4th of July parade the other day I kept referring to the "fierce competition", but then I didn't show you anything we were up against.

I've actually got a good reason for that.

As I was taking pictures of the parade, a pair of motorcycle riders came by, and thought...I know her!

Now, if you're a fan of Storage Wars Texas you're as excited as I was.
If you don't know what Storage Wars is, go right now and turn your tv to A&E (it's probably on; it's always on). 
It's one of the best shows on TV and totally addicting.
Your welcome.


The original Storage Wars was such a hit, they started Storage Wars Texas, and as soon as I saw cast member Lesa Lewis riding her motorcycle I ran over to my mom and JR (he had already finished the parade) and pointed her out.


Which would be the reason I have no pictures of the other floats.


As soon as I pointed Lesa out to my mom, my mom ran over and started hugging her.  I thought she might know her for real!


I took JR over, told her how much he loves Storage Wars, (He'll watch episodes over and over again) and got a picture of the two of them. 


JR and Lesa

She may not be his favorite, (Darrell Sheets from the original Storage Wars is his fav) but he was still too nervous to talk to her!

No comments: