Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Cowboy Rides Away

 The Houston rodeo is officially over today. We only made it out there 5 times. 
(I say only because we went 6 times last year.)

Here's my recap...and most importantly, all my hats. 


Rodeo #1- The Band Perry

 Kimberly Perry is gorgeous and has fantastic hair. She also had on really cute sequined pants.  One of the brothers (I don't know which one) had a man bun (which I'm normally not a fan of) but it looked great on him. 


Rodeo #2- Miranda Lambert

Miranda is definitely depressed about her divorce from Blake Shelton.  She's put on weight, and didn't look or sound as good. She did the same exact show from last year.  We (along with lots of other people) got up and left half way through.


Rodeo #3- Shawn Mendez

 I only knew 1 song he sang, so all the adults sat around and talked waiting for it to be over.  The kids loved it though, 


Rodeo #4- Pitbull

 Mr. 305, Mr. Worldwide was awesome as always.  I love Pitbull and love his shows.  This is the 3rd time I've seen him in concert and he never disappoints! Even Jason admits he likes Pitbull's show (which probably has a lot to do with his backup dancers).


Rodeo #5-Kid Rock

 This was the most surprising show. Kid Rock is super talented.  He sang, rapped, played the guitar, played the drums, and DJed.  I kept describing him as the poor man's Justin Timberlake.  He even changed hats 3 times (cowboy, trucker, fedora) so you know I loved that.  I would see him again in a heartbeat. 

We'll try and keep ourselves busy until next year, Houston Rodeo. 

No comments: