Saturday, August 12, 2017

Not One of my Kids Brushed Their Hair for 2 Weeks

We picked  them up from camp today.


All the counselors oohed and ahhed over Kyle, Reed, and Cash's talent show routine (they were the grand finale).  

And supposedly JR was the hit of skit night at the older boys "camp out" with his President Trump impersonation. 


Reed earned merit club (300+ merits) , won 4th place in the long jump, and was Cabin Camper of the Week (which is a nice honor to receive).

JR earned merit club, Spartan/Athenian (I think only 3 or 4 in each age group get that, but I still don't understand what it is) and was chosen Most Improved in weight lifting.
He was too cool to have his picture made.


Kyle earned merit club, Spartan/Athenian, Letterman's Club (earning "advanced" in 8 activities) and was chosen as Most Outstanding diver.

And I'm on my 7th or 8th load of laundry (I've lost count) but I do believe the end is near. 
Obviously I win Most Outstanding in laundry. 

No comments: