Saturday, October 7, 2017

TV JR (and Jason)

Jason asked me if I wanted to go to the Astros playoff game with him, and being that I'm the most amazing mom ever, I told him he could give my seat to JR since he would want to go more than anybody.


Jason said he was in line with about 11 other dads picking up their kids early from school on Friday to make it to the 1:00 game. 


They got to the game and reported they had great seats by 1st base and behind the Astros dugout. 


I guess around 2:00, my phone started dinging like crazy with reports that Jason and JR were on TV.
I'm super thankful for all the notices because I wasn't watching the game, and Jason and JR would have never known they were on TV.


Of course I had to giggle to myself since all I could think about was the scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off where they're supposed to be in school but they wind up on TV when Ferris catches a fly ball at the Cubs game. 





They both had a fantastic time.


Jason said it was an awesome game, and with an 8-2 win for the Astros, Minute Maid Park was packed until the end with lots of celebrating. 

No comments: