Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018

We rang in 2018 with lots of fun.

I went to a NYE 75 minute spin class...complete with a DJ. I'm the one at the bottom that looks extra fat and extra tired.
 
Thankfully the "after spin" included mimosas.  I'm the one at the bottom that looks extra happy about that. 

While I was at spin, Jason took everyone to NASA. Our friends from Denver, the Stengers, are here because their daughter, Anna, is a super smarty pants and is here to do a college visit to Rice.

Kyle looks unhappy in this picture, but Jason said they were loving it, he was just cold.


I went to the store to buy 2018 party favors, but Walmart was cleaned out.  It probably would have been easier to just go to another store, but instead I bought birthday party hats and made my own with craft stuff I had around the house.


I didn't take many pictures at NYE, but we had fun with our friends and neighbors.  I think we had about 23 here. 



Happy 2018!

No comments: