Monday, January 8, 2018

Skiing with Friends

We ran in to quite a few friends while we were skiing.

Our first day out we skied with my friend from Denver, Randi, and her family.  

JR and her boys took off from us as fast as they could, but the rest of us certainly had fun.  

I didn't get any pictures, but I did get a picture of Kyle with their dog when we had dinner with them at their Breckenridge house.

JR was able to find all kinds of people (that he wasn't related to) to ski with on the mountain.  

He hooked up with a friend from school for 2 days, and also hooked up with our next door neighbors...I only knew he was with them when I saw this picture on Facebook.


We were also able to ski with our neighbors, which trilled Kyle and Reed more than anything.

Skiing with Dave


Resting with Ben


Kyle and Reed's friend, Miles, hadn't skied a lot, but after a one-day refresher lesson they drug him all over the mountain.  

Kyle and Reed don't care if you are a beginner or not, you're just supposed to keep up with them!



Miles's mom is one of my good friends, so I was happy to have a girl to ski with (and watching her on the snowboard just confirmed my desire to not snowboard).


Kyle and Reed's favorite skiing buddy though is still Jason.  Apparently, I'm way too slow! 

No comments: