Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Coming Back From Cali

I didn't hear from JR all weekend while he was in California. 
(The first I heard from him was when he texted me to let me know his plane had landed in Houston.)

I was able to keep up with him from the few things I could find on Facebook.

There were thousands of kids there, but leave it to JR to wind up on the Junior Theater Festival page. (left back)

I also got a few pictures from his chaperone.


JR and his roommates


His group before the Radio Disney dance with one of their trophies.
JR is top left in the Hawaiian shirt.

Their group won best ensemble for their Little Mermaid, and out of 50 groups they were 1 of 3 asked to perform on the main stage (where they did Chitty Chitty Bang Bang).

JR said he had a great time and was very happy he was picked to go.

No comments: