Thursday, February 1, 2018

Basketball

I don't think I've talked much about basketball except when I was talking about Kyle's hurt foot.
We've got about 3 games left in the regular season (which would be 6 for us since they are on 2 teams).

Both Kyle and Reed have done amazing on defense and both of their teams have them guarding the point guard, which is a big deal for them. 
(Normally the point guard guards the other team's point guard.)

I never buy the team pictures, but I saw these and thought they turned out cute.


They both have 10 kids on their team, but attending basketball team pictures isn't a priority around these parts.


They've even had 2 very special guests come watch them play.

Aunt Traci came to watch Kyle.

And Caroline came to see Reed. 

They both were surprised how hard 9-10 year olds play basketball. 

No comments: