Monday, July 2, 2018

Friend Vists

I got to see so many friends in the last few days, which was super exciting.


Tuesday night Cassidy was in town and I got to have dinner with her and Cassie.  It's always a fun night with these 2 girls. 


Then Kelly came in to town on Thursday and I got to spend the weekend with her. 


We went to a "ariel arts" class with our friend, Amy, on Saturday and my upper body is still so sore I can hardly move.


I was hoping "ariel arts" was going to become my new thing.

But after they had me hanging upside down and then spun me...I was out.  I was way too dizzy.  It definitely won't be my new thing.  Standing up and not spinning is more my speed.


We also saw Shelley and Meredith for dinner on Saturday night.
Kelly brought unicorn costumes, because...well, everyone needs a unicorn costume, right?

No comments: