Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Not in the Swing

I am so not in the swing of back to school yet (obviously by my lack of blogging).

Every time I turn around I feel like I have some kind of  meeting or training I'm supposed to be at.  I hosted the 5th grade coffee yesterday.  It started at 9:00 and the last person left at 1:30...no wonder I can't get anything done during the day.


This weekend we took the boys to the Texans game.  JJ didn't play but, but Deshaun Watson did (for a few minutes) so JR was thrilled about that...I think he was shouting MVP at some point.




Jason and I kept trying to take a selfie and that little face beside me kept popping up in every picture...which really made me laugh.


I think they were the first in line for both the ice cream cart and the cheerleaders.





The boys got to go on the field after the game was over, and they said that was super cool.



No comments: