Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Road Trip Day 2- Bama

I think JR was looking forward to the University of Alabama tour more than any of the others.  
And since the football team is one of the driving forces in his wanting to go there, he was not disappointed when we walked in for our information session.



The Alabama tour was much more of a "we already know you want to go here, so here's what the campus looks like" tour.  

We didn't walk very much, we rode the "Crimson Ride" buses to each of our tour stops.
JR acts like he doesn't know us on tours (apparently, I ask too many questions)  but here Reed and I are on the Crimson Ride.


Alabama looked liked I thought it would and what I wanted it to look like.  
It's very "Old South" and beautiful. 



We drove by the football stadium but couldn't get back over to it to get close enough for a picture.
All I could think about was Forest Gump. 

We saw what the dorms look like, the rec center, and some of the highlights from campus.

JR loved it, as I knew he would. 

After our Bama tour we were off to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.
One guess what we did there. 

No comments: