Thursday, June 20, 2019

Road Trip Day 3- Dollywood

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dollywood.
Even Kyle and Reed who have no idea who Dolly Parton is thought it was wonderful.

When I tell you we were the 2nd people in the park that day I'm not exaggerating.


That's Kyle in the first seat of the first ride of the day. 

The boys absolutely loved the rides! They said it was better than Fiesta, Texas.  
Because of all the trees and the mountains you can't really see the rides.

  I was able to take some pictures of the more tame ones. 


 Climbing like lumberjacks 


I made all the kids ride the bears with me because I thought they were so cute! 


I got them to take a break from the rides long enough to go in the Dolly museum with me.  I could have spent all day in there.  JR was impressed with it, but nobody loved it more than me.

9 to 5! 

Best Little Whorehouse!

I only ran into the grandparents once as they went from show to show to show (which I would have been perfectly happy doing too).  

The only show I saw was a juggling show we walked by on our way to another ride.

And of course, my kids asked if they could be in it....because who doesn't ask the juggler if you can take over and do his job?

We all had so much fun and I would absolutely go back. It was fantastic. 



We were the 2nd people in, and some of the last people out.  The kids rode rides until after the park closed.  

We took our only (almost) group photo on the way out. 

No comments: