Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Moved In

 Well, we can check move in off the list.

Of course JR wanted a "penthouse" room, which means move-in was not so fun waiting in line for the elevators. So I climbed the 11 floors with 2 guitars strapped to me and my purse.  (Jason also climbed the 11 floors and JR did it twice.)


We'd eaten this awesomeness for breakfast, so it was probably best we were forced to climb some of it off.  



I got busy making up the bed (the only time it will ever be made for the rest of the time he lives there) and decorating the room.



 Jason organized his closet.
I would like to point out that he's wearing a t-shirt Jason bought for Sherry at Woodstock in 1994 and a Hard Rock Cafe hat Jason bought me in Japan in 2000. 


All set.  


And here he is with his roommate.

We were in and out in about an hour and half.  
Boys are easy! 

No comments: