Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Monkey Pictures are the Best

We started Sunday morning off with the marathon and ended it with cotillion, so yeah, it was a big day.

The best thing about cotillion is that it's a girl thing, so as a boy mom, I didn't have to plan anything! All I had to do was get the boys a tux and make a few nosegays. 


Here's what they look like in tuxes.


And here's what they look like with us in tuxes.



Kyle and Reed were in different groups (of course they were) but Jason and I were able to snap a few pictures of both of them. 

Reed's date


Reed's group



Kyle's date



Kyle's group (Kyle's on the right hand side)



They said they had lots of fun at the party, but this best part was obviously getting their pictures made with the monkeys...which I guess were there because it was an Arbian Nights theme.

Not Kyle's date


Kyle with 3 monkeys


Reed with a monkey


I picked Reed up from his afterparty at 1:00 am, while Kyle ubered home at that same time, which means we started the day at 5:00am and ended at 1:00 am the next. 

I was happy for a holiday Monday and an extra (it's too cold to go to school) holiday Tuesday. 

No comments: