Wednesday, April 9, 2025

Montana

 Kyle and Jason went on a college tour to visit Montana State this weekend. Montana is about a million miles away from Houston, so it took them 2 airplane rides and a full day to get there. In fact, It's so far away it's an 11 hour drive from Denver. Because they are guys, I got very little information or pictures from the weekend, despite that they had a full calendar of tours on Friday. 

I got a picture of them eating dinner



And a picture of them eating lunch in the cafeteria, which Jason said was "exactly like Ole Miss".

And those are the only 2 pictures I got. 

Kyle's friend, Lincoln, took him to his 8:00 am Friday class, to which JR said, "That's the only Friday 8:00 am class Kyle will ever go to."  (And I have to agree.)

Lincoln's mom sent me this picture of them, so here's the only picture I got of what Bozman, Montana looks like. 

It was 24 degrees and snowing while they were there, so if Kyle chooses Montana State it'll be like living in Durango again! 

No comments: