Tuesday, April 15, 2025

The Masters

 I'm not sure going to The Masters was on the top of my list of things to do, but I'm so glad I went.  We had the best time, and it really was the nicest event I've ever been to. 

I knew we weren't going to be able to take our phones or a camera, so I made Jason take lots of pictures so I would have something to put in this blog. 

So here we are on the way to the airport


And here we are at the airport 

Here's where we stayed in Augusta, which was the cutest house ever!




Here's what we looked like when we left Saturday morning, which I assumed would be the only pictures we took the whole day.  

I totally stressed over what to wear and did lots of research on what was appropriate. 


We left our phones in the shuttle bus and had the most fun day. Not having a phone was great, but even better, was that nobody else had a phone either.

We set our chairs up (front row) at Hole 9 and then we followed Reed around to where he wanted to go.  After lunch we sat at Hole 9 and watched everyone come by.  After everyone was finished, the boys rushed off to follow the leaders around the rest of the course. 

We were able to have our picture made at Map and Flag after lunch (they hand you a card with a QR code that you can scan after you get your phone back to get your picture)

And Jason and I had our picture made in front of the clubhouse (the only place they take pictures).  While we were waiting in line, we made the decision to wear our sunglasses because they only take 1 picture, and we didn't want to mess it up with our eyes being closed! We also had barely even gotten in to position before they snapped the picture, so we were relieved that it came out okay.  (They also hand you a card with a QR code)

We had dinner, and the shuttle bus picked us up at 8:00 after an absolutely lovely day.  
The boys and I were back home by 1:00 on Sunday, but I did get a call from Jason checking on us that looked like this...




No comments: