Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's a Zoo!

I just got home from chaperoning JR's field trip to the zoo. It actually wasn't that bad, we weren't really there that long. As a former teacher I knew they wouldn't give me the "bad" ones to keep up with. I knew those would be grouped with the teachers. My group of 5 were all nice and easy. Here they are: Hassan, Kinzah, Cadance, JR, and Rafael. That's Angela on the end, she wasn't in my group, but needed to have her picture made. Cadance was scared of all the animals and didn't want to run up and look at any of them, so she was really easy, she didn't get 2 steps away from me! We only had one run off and get lost today. If you are a regular reader of my blog, I'm sure you can guess who it was....Yep, Miracle. They found her after about 5 minutes of looking for her, she was mixed in with another class, but it gave the teacher a scare for a minute (especially since Miracle was in her group!)


Here we are at the petting zoo. That's Miracle on the end (sans balloon hair), Rafael, JR, and Mateo (the one they call Tomato) in front.


Here's the whole class. Is this diversity or what?!



I took this picture specifically to prove my point about Hassan. As you will recall from a previous blog, I talked about the huge child that couldn't possibly be 4 years old. Now look at that child! You know how big JR is for 4 and this kid is a whole head taller than JR. I'm thinking he's more like 6 or 7....I don't even think 5 year olds are that big!


And finally here are some of the guys sitting down for lunch. You'll see JR's friend Timothy is sitting next to him, and you can see Kevin in the front....Remember, JR thinks he looks like Timothy and Kevin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I win! I have the cutest grandson in the class. Maw Maw