Saturday, November 17, 2007

Train Party

It was a very fun day at Megan Urban's 2nd birthday. (Megan's dad, Mike, and Jason have been friends since junior high.) JR LOVES Mr. Mike because he's a policeman and JR saw him in his uniform once. So it was a pretty exciting day all around. We started the party at Zube Park with a train ride. I didn't go on the train, but it was a really long ride and Jason said it was great, "much better than the train at the zoo". JR loved it and couldn't wait to tell me about all the things he got to see on the ride.












After the ride, we went back over to the Urban house and it was decorated so cute I had to take a picture. This is JR doing his excited dance about the railroad tracks outside the house.


The cake was just too cute and JR had a blast being the conductor of the train around the cake. And, yes, that's a train moon walk you see outside the window!



Here's JR with all his party favors...What a fun day!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE birthday party. I want them in charge of MY birthday party next year. MR

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE birthday party. I want them in charge of MY birthday party next year. MR

Kristi said...

Oh my! What a cute party! I bet it was tons of fun!!!