Monday, November 12, 2007

This Week in Birthdays!

Happy Birthday to....Allison- Wednesday, November 14th.
Allison and I have known each other since 1985. (We must have met each other when we were just tiny babies, right Al?) So, I'll spare everybody all the bad eighties hair pictures we have together and post this one when Allison was my maid of honor at our wedding (in 2001), and caught the bouquet. It must have worked because Allison became a Mrs. in 2003. I'll NEVER forget Allison's wedding....I had JR 5 days later, so you can imagine how large I was....my mom's biggest concern was that I might go into labor at the wedding and she (my mom) was going to miss the cake! Happy Birthday, Allison!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WOULD have hated to have missed Allison's wedding. She had the BEST FOOD EVER!!! The thing I remember about Allison is that she had the first "car phone" and would call the house coming down Kingwood Drive.

Me Me Me said...

Thank you so much! :)