Thursday, June 23, 2011

All Together Now

I'm cleaning out the "picture fridge" today.
And we're having leftovers!
These just couldn't pull it together for a stand alone post, but hopefully all together they can make it work.

I love Denver. 
Where else can my child sit down and play the piano in the middle of downtown, literally!

I know Pinkberry is nothing new, but we don't have one in Durango. (Or anywhere near us.)
I love it so much, I ate it two days in a row.
And the kids are still begging to go back.

Teeny-tiny baby bunny
(Of course in this picture it looks like a giant, but trust me, it was teensey!)

From tiny to huge.
Joseph Kyle in the whale shark.

I love this picture of JR and Steven.



Kyle was super excited about his gummy sharks from The Sweet Life.

Which was featured on Rachel Ray.
And I still don't believe you can eat in Telluride for $40 a day. 
One of her meals must have been that cup of coffee she's holding up and a sack lunch!


Found this little scene in Telluride too.
How dare they say 'no' to Colorado's two most precious treasures?!
And, of course, that sign was meant for the owners of every other bike in the city.

 
Don't worry, I didn't leave out the "dogs".
I know the picture quality is terrible, but I was trying to discreetly take a picture with my phone (something I'm not so good at).
This is the music store where JR takes piano.
Really? 
You have to bring a dog to piano lessons?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the "leftovers". MR