Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amazing and Fabulous

I promised amazing and fabulous.
 And...
I'm not going to be able to deliver.

I'm having technical issues with photos from my camera, so tonight it's pictures from my phone, baby!

I love Whataburger.
They have the best ketchup on the planet.
We've been in Texas less than a week, and I've eaten there twice.
#7 please!

I also went to the mall today.
Yep, that would be the Hallelujah Chorus you hear singing.

Not only did I go to the mall, I used the fancy above ground skywalk from Memorial Hermann Hospital (Jason had a annual appointment) to Memorial City Mall. 


And I was so impressed and excited with the skywalk I thought to myself, "Wow! This is really nice.  This is so totally blogworthy. I need to take a picture!"
 Which shows you what living in a town of 15,000 has done to my excitement barometer.
And I honestly had no idea I was prancing above the streets of Houston (Gessner, to be exact) still wearing my sunglasses while inside. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you look so fabulous with your sunglasses, everyone probably just thought you were a movie star!

Joseph said...

we could have been so close to each other!!!!