Monday, September 19, 2011

Just Bear With Me

This should be the last of the hunting pictures for awhile.
You're welcome.

I think Jason's going mule deer hunting in November, but since JR's not going I probably won't have to post those picture.

Jason and JR went down to Santa Rosa, NM (in between Albuquerque and Amarillo) this weekend for an antelope hunt.
(And just a little FYI: I totally spelled 'Albuquerque' correctly without having to look it up! Yeah me!)

  
And though Jason was the actual hunter, you'd never know it looking at the pictures.



JR with their hunting guide, Trey.

2 comments:

GS said...

He looks as proud as if he had done it himself - with the size of that gun, I sure hope he didn't shoot it. I know he had a good time!!

Anonymous said...

I know JR had a fun time. MR