Friday, April 27, 2012

Fashion Fabulous Friday


I'm usually spotlighting my kids' unusual fashion statements, but today I figured I'd turn the tables on myself.

Yesterday was hot.
And I know all my Texas readers are totally rolling their eyes at me right now, but I promise, it really was hot.
In fact, Reed even said, "Mommy, it feels like summer. Like Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house."


Of course it wasn't Texas hot, but it was too hot for me to do a comfortable long run.
After a few miles in I was really suffering,
so I figured the best option for me was to go with what I'm going to call "Landscaper Chic".


I swung by the house, wet down a dish towel, plopped my hat back on my head, and finished up my run.

Oh, I'm well aware how bad it is.
But hey, cooling and extra sun protection...I'm all in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wearing your TEXAS shirt , I see, to go with the TEXAS weather. MR