Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This is Easy

Jason and I were talking yesterday about how quickly we were able to settle here in Denver.
Jason chalked it up to that we finally moved somewhere "easy".

As much as we loved Beijing, communist China wasn't always a picnic.
And Durango...well, we never did get used to the remoteness of it. 
(4 hours to a real city was just too far for us.)

Knock on wood, everything here is easy:
The kids love riding their bikes to school.
Jason's commute is short.
And I have every store I could ever want within 5 miles of our house.

And speaking of our house....
Here it is.
(Now my mom can say she's seen it.)
 Do you see that patch of green stuff in the lower left hand corner?
It's grass! 
I haven't had grass in three years.

And you know what I have in the back?
A fence! And more yard!

Yep, I could get used to "easy".

3 comments:

Angie Vik said...

Glad your move has gone well. It helps to move to a fun place. I hope you're settling in and figuring out where everything is at. Your new house looks great.

Friedt Family said...

So glad the move has been "easy"! A fenced in yard alone would be worth the move, I LOVE ours!!

Randi said...

I think it is because you moved to a place with totally awesome people to help make it easy for you. Just sayin'. Can't wait to see you Saturday!