Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Throw Me a Bone

Jason and my mom both asked why I hadn't been blogging lately.
Sheepishly I had to tell them, "I don't have anything to say!"

It's not that we haven't been doing anything, we just haven't been doing anything I felt warranted a mention on the blog.

But since material seems to be hard to come by these days, I thought I'd throw out the pictures on my phone in a desperate attempt to post something.


The boys are taking swimming lessons.  They. love. them.
They actually did a "we have swimming lessons tomorrow" happy dance today.


Downtown is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.
So close, in fact, that if we feel the need for some Pinkberry, we can go get some.

My friend, Aubrey, and her family were supposed to come over for dinner.
Her grandmother got sick and she had to leave town, but much to Kyle and Reed's delight, the rest of her family still came.


Speaking of food, Perry and I are sooo loving living in a more-than-2-chain-restaurants-town.
I'm sure I'm packing on the pounds; Perry seems to be retaining his platypus-ish figure.


Kyle and Reed have also been taking art classes.
I was super excited when I could almost tell what Kyle's was supposed to be!
It's a thunderstorm.
With pink clouds, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course! MR

GS said...

Of course it's a thunderstorm, look at that lightening - great job Kyle!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I need to get the kids back in swim lessons. They are driving me bonkers!

And I am quite certain that both you and Perry are doing just fine keeping off the pounds.