Friday, April 13, 2012

Fashion Fabulous Friday

While we were visiting my parents, the circus came to town.
Unfortunately, the circus arrived the same day as the Navidad fire next door.
The fire that was caused by lighting....because it was raining.

I never dreamed the grass field we had to walk through to get to the circus tent would have been turned into a big mud pit.
But, it had.

To say JR and I didn't have footwear appropriate for the occasion is an understatement.

So we sat through the circus with muddy feet and toes.

While these little people 
(who are still small enough to catch a ride in arms, so they avoided the mud) 
enjoyed the circus with blue teeth and lips.

Thankfully everybody else was covered in mud and cotton candy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER seen so much mud! But the circus was fun. MR

Angie Vik said...

I love cotton candy and blue tongues. Way to have fun even with mud.