Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I'm Done After This One

I thought I was done talking about the snow, but I've got one more day in me.
 
 
Today was gorgeous; I wore shorts and short sleeves!
Which means the snow is melting fast.
 
 
So when Kyle and Reed told me they were going out to make a snowman, I certainly wasn't expecting them to come to the door and holler for me to "come look, we made two!"
 
 
So I had to laugh when I saw them standing on the back porch with these.
(You might also notice Reed's Crocs/gloves combo and Kyle's shorts/snowboots combo. Nice.)
 
 
I guess my giggle, and their excitement over a photo-op, gave them just the motivation they needed to whip up this little snowman family.
(Riding in the back of a broken dump truck...soooo East Texas meets Colorado of them!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what those two can't think of ! MR