Monday, January 13, 2014

We Are Texans Again

Not that we weren't Texans before, so I guess I should say we are Texans living in Texas again.
 
Not much to report. 
Trying to get set up in our rent house, trying to get the kids in school.
 
 
I either forgot how many people live in Houston or they've had a huge influx of residents.  I almost started crying in HEB (the grocery store) yesterday.  It was so crowded it was like the day before Thanksgiving, but apparently that's how it is all the time.
 
 
We've been wearing shorts since we got here, I also forgot that you sweat during the winter months.
I remembered when I broke into a flop sweat doing the laundry.
 
 
I'm also predicting Kyle will break his arm before we move out of this house. 
(He loves climbing the trees and has already fallen out and landed on his head.)

No comments: