Friday, October 10, 2014

So That Was Pretty Awesome

Jason asked me Wednesday if I wanted to go to the (Thursday night) Texans game.
The answer was yes.
 
Then yesterday he told me he had passes to go down on the field before the game to watch the players warm up.
 
 
Now I have happily jumped on the Houston loving J.J. Watt bandwagon as fast as everybody else.
(How can you not love him?) 
And look how close I was too him.  And BTW, he is HUGE!
 
 
And then J.J. and I took a picture together.
I mean, he doesn't actually know we took a picture, but that's just a technicality. 
We are in the same picture after all.
 
 
And though J.J. is definitely the most impressive Texan, there are some others to get excited about, and we saw them too.
That's just super cute Brian Cushing. No big deal.
 
 
And there goes linebacker, Brooks Reed jumping high in the air.

 
And just a few impressive names from the Texans offense taking the field.


And here's Jason taking a picture with the Indianapolis Colts during a team huddle.
(Again, they weren't really aware of his part in the huddle...but that's okay.)


And in case you were wondering, here's what we look like from the sidelines of NRG stadium.

No comments: