Sunday, November 2, 2014

Costumes

Since the kids couldn't wear their Halloween costumes to school they didn't really seem to care what they were.
 
They were super excited to trick-or-treat, but the costumes weren't that important.
 
I found this costume for Kyle awhile back and knew he would love it.  It's the only new one this year.
 
Reed wanted to wear JR's Cub Scout uniform.
He got tons of compliments on his "costume".

 
And JR wore his pirate costume from the Disney Cruise.
 

 
 
I took Grandpa Gary and Granny Buffie's dog, Abby, to school pick-up dressed in her Halloween costume (she's a ladybug). 
I had a car make me roll down my window at a stop light to tell me how cute she was, and then she caused a near riot when the safety patrol almost came to blows trying to crowd around her to pet and ooh and ahh.
 
 
As for Jason and me, we went all out on the costumes. I wore my standard Halloween pumpkin hat, and Jason wore Kyle's Marine hat that kept flying off his head when he'd take off running to a house to trick-or-treat.


I did try and get Jason to pick me up in the middle of the street like Richard Gere did Debra Winger in An Officer and a Gentleman  (I couldn't resit the opportunity with him wearing the hat) but, um, it was a no go.

No comments: