Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Perfect Plans

Now don't be feeling sorry for JR and Kyle that they didn't go to the Astros game the other night.
 
They got their own special trips, and even though they did 2/3 of the exact same things, they didn't have to see each other for one second.
 
They both wanted to see Home, but they didn't want to see it together.  So Granny Sherry took JR, then I had to pick a different theater to go to with Kyle. 
 
(JR should have picked my theater since girls he knows were flagging me down to say "hi...which of course really means they were looking for JR. I'm cool, but I know I'm not that cool.)
 
Theater selfie by Kyle.


 
JR picked Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner, Kyle picked the Chinese food buffet.


Then they both went to the same Baskin Robbins for icecream, but we got there about 10 minutes after JR and Granny left. 
 
All around perfect planning on their parts.

No comments: