Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Two of My Least Favorite Things

I'm not a fan of April Fools or field trips.
So I almost laughed when I saw that the 1st grade had planned their zoo field trip for today.
 
 
JR wanted to do an April Fools on the morning announcements.
He asked if he could say that the 4th and 5th graders would have to retake the STAAR test today because the principal lost them yesterday.  The principal said no, that too many kids would go home and say she really did loose them, and she'd get too many emails.
 
 
She did let them announce that the 1st and 2nd grade field trips had been cancelled due to weather.
You can't hear the other announcer telling them, but you can hear Kyle's class react to the "April Fools!"
 
So to the teacher that planned an April Fools field trip to the zoo, thank you so much.
I really enjoyed having the kids tell me there was a spider/roach/monkey/bird/insert zoo animal of choice on my shoulder every five minutes today.
 
 
Good thing they're so cute.
 

No comments: