Saturday, June 24, 2017

Swim Team

Kyle and Reed have never done swim team in their lives, but Jason and I made them do it this year.
I emphasize the 'made' because they literally couldn't have complained about having to do it more. 


They were in the 9-10 year old boys group, and for never being on swim team and being 9, I think they did great.
They eventually admitted they liked the meets, they just didn't like to practice. 



I didn't take many pictures because I could never figure out who was who. They all look alike! 

 Reed is on the far left with the cut on his face, and Kyle is on the right behind the boy with no cap. 


They swam in 5 meets (they missed one because of camp) and I think Reed got 1st in his heat in backstroke in every meet. 



Reed specifically asked me to take a picture of him on the blocks.



Kyle did great, and even beat his brother in breaststroke a few times. 


But no matter how much swimming was going on, Kyle was more interested in sneaking off to the diving boards during the meets. He even taught himself how to backdive!  



But the best part of the season was when they raced each other and this happened.
I love it when twins tie!

No comments: