Thursday, January 12, 2012

In Case You were Wondering

Kyle, Reed, and I had a long, in-depth discussion about the awesomeness that is The Polar Express.
Which then turned into a conversation about Sam the Elf.

Seems Kyle, who spent most of his days fighting with Sam, is "really hoping he's doing good" and "wondering what he's been up to". 
Kyle's under the impression Sam's taking a much needed vacation with Santa.

Truth be told, poor Sam's been stuck in my bathing suit drawer ever since Christmas Eve.

In a mad panic to hide him before the kids came out for Christmas morning (since Santa's supposed to pick him up and take him back to the North Pole with him) I tossed him in a drawer.

Then I undecorated for Christmas.

And forgot about Sam.

I do appreciate Kyle's reminder, I can't imagine what the movers would think of the crazy lady with an elf in her drawer!

1 comment:

Friedt Family said...

He doesn't look like he was too distressed, looks like he's getting in a nice nap:-)