Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The First Nowe Well

Reed's favorite Christmas song is The First Noel
He likes it so much he has me sing it to him all year. He also sings it at the top of his lungs when it comes on Sunny 99.1 (our all Christmas station this time of year).
 
He brought this home today, and it's pretty much one of my favorite things ever.
He said he had to rush to make Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, and The Wise Man...which is fine cause I'm loving the angels. ("They're praying, ya know".)
 
 
Also, his spelling of Israel is pretty spot on if you ask me.
 
He said lots of kids did Jingle Bells, 1 girl did Feliz Navidad, and 2 kids (whose moms are clearly the exact same age as me and were big Wham fans, but can also appreciate a little Taylor Swift) did Last Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! MR