Friday, December 16, 2016

The 2nd Act

The second act of the show was all biblical.  JR and I were both in a couple of the songs.

If we weren't on stage, I always knew I could find JR looking at or hanging out with the animals.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the baby zebra...and it was the cutest thing ever!

Yep, baby tigers! 

Monkeys





This one was on YouTube, and as you can see, it would be super hard for you to find us...though Jason said it was easier to find JR on stage than me at the show.  

(We are both on the right hand side of the stage. I'm on the stage and JR is on the 2nd level up.)

I'm in this one, but JR isn't.  I'm standing on the left hand side of the stage next to a lady in purple. We had so much fun during this song. Our character choice was to not believe in any of the miracles Jesus is doing (because there were plenty of people who didn't) until he raises the little girl from the dead. You can see that we think we have our own little show going on with how much we are talking to each other.  


On the last night (show 8) one of the angles got sick so I got to take her place.  Everyone who had been to the show asked if I got to be a flying angel, which no, I was a walking angel.  But I was just excited to wear the costume and have the fun make-up.  


I am still recovering from the shows and catching up on my sleep.
It was a fun experience, and I'm glad I did it. 
Ask me this summer if I'm going to try out again.  I'll have to see if I think I have it in me again.

No comments: