Friday, December 30, 2016

I Didn't Quit

No, I didn't quit blogging. 
This is just the first chance I've had to sit down at my computer since the last time I posted.

I can't even remember what all has gone on since then, so I will try to start at the beginning.

I put myself in charge of having the parents take over lunch duty as a Christmas present to the elementary teachers the last week of school before break (which was right after JR and I finished up all our shows). 

 Kyle and Reed had their school Christmas party (I was in charge of Reed's) and JR had finals.  (I don't have any pictures of those things.)


Then Jason and I had a Christmas party to go to the Friday school was out.  Don't we look festive?

And then we pulled out at 8:00 AM on Saturday for Colorado.

We stopped in Amarillo for dinner at the Big Texan where we met up with Brad and Cassidy and their kids.  It was 80 degrees when we left Houston and -2 by the time we stopped that night! 



No comments: