Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Am Soooo Colorado

I did such a Colorado thing today.

Nope, it wasn't a visit to the farmer's market, bike riding, or tree hugging.

It was hiking.

Now Texans, don't think you've lost me to The Mountain People, cause guess what hiking is? It's what we call 'goin' for a walk'. Except you can do it in the middle of the day without suffering from a heat stroke!

Okay, so truth be told, I'm not Colorado enough to just go out and hike for fun. I actually took the the Cub Scouts. And being the good Texan JR is, he wasn't exactly excited when I told him we were going hiking. But as you can see, he caught on quick.

Beginning of the hike

Middle of the hike (That water is melted snow, and it is fra-eee-zing!)

And a perfect JR end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Perfect Hike for JR. Maw Maw

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you. Next on the list - wheatgrass smoothie!

GS said...

Our shirtless wonder came through.......Love It!