Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well Hello, Old Friend

I used to spend hours upon hours with this Old Friend.
Then he just sorta...disappeared.
Sure, I saw glimpses of him every once in awhile, but not like I used to.
He used to go everywhere with us.
And even got to go on some fabulous vacations that I didn't!
Here he is in South Africa. Kyle, Reed, and I weren't on that trip. *Humph*!

(And though it's not the greatest picture of Buzz, being that he's in a headlock and all, you'll also notice JR is wearing Buzz Lightyear pajamas and holding the Toy Story 2 book.)

Yeah, JR would dress as Buzz almost daily. And it was such an event when JR met him, this was our Christmas card that year.

But like I said, I haven't seen much of Buzz for the past two years or so.

Until tonight.



Welcome Back, Buzz Yight-Ear! It's good to see you again!

2 comments:

GS said...

That last picture of Reed is priceless, what a poser he is getting to be. Kyle, the HAM, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be into posing as much as action shots. I betcha Buzz is glad to be back in the Ingy household.

Unknown said...

Ok, now that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!