Monday, February 6, 2012

Just so We're Clear

When I was lamenting about the lack of snow a few posts ago, let's be clear I was asking for snow at Purgatory. 
I was not in any way, shape, or form asking for snow at my house.

And by now, you should all be familiar with pictures of my car.
 This is as far as I got to taking JR to the bus stop this morning. 
(That's the end of my driveway.)
Apparently under the 8 inches it snowed last night (and no, school isn't even delayed for 8 inches) is solid ice.

My neighbor hitched me up to the back of his truck, pulled me up the street, and we still couldn't get the car to even go back in either of our driveways.

(It's not just my bad driving, I happily gave him a turn at the wheel.)

So now I'll just sit here until the sun comes out.
(Sun, please come out!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart. I don't know how you do it. "The eyes of Texas are upon you" Now..if we can just find you under all that snow. MR