Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Three's Company

With Jason in Denver, I spent Valentine's Day evening with my 3 little cupids.
They told me they wanted to go out to eat, but "not to a place where they just warm up the food."

Their choice...
Denny's
To be fair, we only have 2 sit down chain restaurants in the whole town (Applebee's is the other).

So Denny's it was.

It is kind of nice to always have somebody (Kyle) that wants to sit by me.


The other side of the table.


All my valentines gearing up for our fine dining experience.


And it was here at Denny's, on this special day, that I witnessed the greatest act of love JR could ever bestow upon someone:

He let Reed have two bites of his soup. 
JR sharing a spoon (much less food) is beyond huge.


We ended the evening with a trip to Baskin Robbins, where I was hoping Kyle would lose interest and give me his cone.
No such luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great way to end Valentine's Day.
MR