Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yay for Home!

He's home!
(Well, not home, exactly, but he's with me.)


I picked him up in Houston yesterday after flights out of Nambia, Frankfort, and Atlanta.
Jason and JR parted ways in Frankfort, and he flew on with Grandpa Gary.
Cause it's totally normal to let your just-turned-9 year old-child fly home from Europe without a parent, right?

Actually, I wasn't even worried.  JR's got the Ingersoll flying genes, so he was just fine.

Along with the flying genes, it seems he also got a good dose of hunting DNA.
After hearing their stories, I was worried JR wasn't going to come home!

I'll have some hunting reports (for those of you who like that kind of stuff) once I get my hands on some pictures.
But until then, it's good to have this little face back on American soil!

1 comment:

GS said...

Welcome Home JR!! I know you have some wild stories to tell. Can't wait to see some pictures.