Monday, June 25, 2012

You Aggies Will Like This

With Kyle and Reed coming 6 weeks early, we hadn't fully agreed on names when they were born.
In fact, they were Baby A and B for a few days in the NICU.

Reed was always a front runner, and I was the one that made the final decision for Kyle.

I emphasize it was my decision, because we hadn't been home but a few days before I realized we had named our children after sporting facilites at A&M!

As you might remember, Jason and I went to rival colleges.
I went to Texas, he went to A&M.


(People like to tease me that Jason slipped one over on me, but I know he really didn't.)


We just happened to be in College Station for the big anniversary trip to Chuck E. Cheese, and Kyle and Reed were actually super excited to swing by and see their "namesakes".


1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Every child should have a cool, big building named after them. Now your oldest will feel left out.