Sunday, September 8, 2013

Davids and Goliath

Soccer season started yesterday.
Remember the giant from the spring?
If not, you can refresh your memory here .
 
 
My kids hadn't forgotten him at all. 




They were worried they'd loose as soon as they saw him.
I can't say I blame them, it's scary to go up against someone 3 times your weight in the under 6 league!



Reed kept running into him and I thought he'd bounce off like he was hitting a brick wall. 
But Reed took him down with him everytime!


 It was a win yesterday, with Kyle and Reed both scoring a goal.
 
 
Ha! I love it when they can beat giant "kindergarteners". 

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Your son looks like he's holding his own. I couldn't help but notice that it says Wisconsin on the chair in the second picture. I've heard it's a nice place.