Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Yes, the Auction

First, I think I was able to fix the video in the previous post so it will play.

And now, the school auction. 

IT. IS. OVER!

Hallelujah! 


We got to have the Rock On guitars in our yard the day before and the boys were super excited.  They even light up at night.


This has been a full time job for me since May. 
 We were supposed to raise $180,000, but blew that out of the water when we raised over $250,000.

I give lots of the credit to my awesome husband who did an amazing job working the big board...we made $30,000 on just those 14 items! 


Here I am with the other auction chairs, it's pretty easy to find me in my Britney costume. 

With Jason

With our neighbors


I was so tired I went to bed at 8:45 Sunday night, unfortunately for me, I woke up to 104 emails, and that number had climbed by the afternoon.


But we are in the home stretch now of just tying up lose ends. The long days are over. 
OVER! 

No comments: