Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Super Annoying Tuesday

If you've turned on the TV in the last month you are certainly aware that it is Super Tuesday here in Texas. I'm so excited that today is finally here because I'm almost certain that the annoying commercials for the candidate that thinks he's a rock star and Hillary will stop! Those of you who aren't living in Texas at the moment, let me assure you there are no other commercials on the television. I am being force fed democratic candidacy 24-7. Oh, I think I've seen one commercial for my guy Mike Hukabee, one for Ron Paul, and I've never even seen one for my guy after Mike Hukabee drops out, John McCain. All you Texans out there can back me up; there are NO other commercials on TV or radio than Hillary and the other guy. I would LOVE to see Mattress Mack jumping up and down wanting to "save me money". I would LOVE to see the annoying daughter from the DeMontrond Auto Group trying to be a television personality (that girl really has no business being on TV). And oh how I miss those Sonic commercials with the husband and wife...How am I supposed to know what new fabulous and fattening thing Sonic is offering this week?! So, Super Tuesday, I'm so glad you're here...and I can't wait for you to be over. And finally...the first, last, and only time I'll ever say this in my entire life.... Go Hillary!

4 comments:

Lu said...

I whole heartedly agree with you! Yeah super Tuesday, no more commercials and phone calls.

Anonymous said...

You make my day when I read your latest. I get behind at times and catchup time is lots of smiles. Keep it up. ... Sue R

Kristi said...

Well, I see you changed your mini-blog-sign. I hear you, though, on the commercials. I let Caleb watch whatever he wanted for days...even if he wasn't really watching, I left it on those kid channels - no annoying campaign commericals! What's bugging me now is all the stupid signs on every corner. Seriously - why do they think that 15 signs within 10 feet is going to do any better???

Anonymous said...

AMEN! Mom