Monday, March 10, 2008

3/10/08

Jason got back yesterday morning and everybody was glad to see him. We had lots of running around to do yesterday with Jason back in town. Nothing exciting, just errands. It was such a nice day on Saturday that Sherry and I took everybody to the park. And when I say everybody, I mean everybody. We had JR, the boys, Hunter, and her dog, Pee Wee. JR was off playing while we sat on a park bench with the babies and the two dogs. We kept saying, "I bet everybody is wondering why those crazy ladies brought 2 babies and 2 dogs to the park." The little boys seemed to enjoy getting out, and JR actually had fun being outside! Here they are enjoying the pretty day.
It was nice having Sherry stay with me this weekend. I'm always happy to have an extra set of hands to help me feed and hold. When she came in on Friday it was like the boys knew there was a fresh pair of arms to be held in. They both acted like they needed to be held from the moment she walked in. Good thing grandmas like to hold their grandbabies!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Wasn't the weather GREAT this weekend? I could totally handle it like that every day of the year.

Cute pics. I'm sure you're glad to have Jason home again.