Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to Work

So the last time I wrote about this was waaay back on December 12th. I never finished Reed's Christmas stocking (relying on the excuse that at less than a year old, he'd have no idea if he had a stocking or not). But Friday night I went back to work. I'm determined to have ALL my Christmas decorations up and ready to go at the appropriate time (just like a good Reynolds should). And that 'appropriate time' should be right after Halloween. I thought if I posted my stocking process I'd do a better job keeping up with it. I've been sewing green leaves since Friday night. See those leaves? Each one has to be cut out and sewn on individually (and green leaves go along the bottom too). Go, Me, Go!

3 comments:

Granny S said...

I forget if that is your last one or if you still have Kyle's to go, but if it is the last, you can do it girl...over two months and counting.

Anonymous said...

This just "leaves" me speechless!!
HO HO HO. MR

Anonymous said...

You go girl!
Lu