Monday, August 10, 2009

Checklist

So, I'm wrapping up Yellowstone today with our Checklist and JR Highlights. If you've been to Yellowstone you already know exactly what we saw since I don't think it's changed in 50 years. I'm guessing those of you who've been probably have these same exact pictures (except with your faces in them, of course).

Yellowstone Lake Boat Tour-CHECK


Upper Falls at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone-CHECK



Rapids-CHECK



Sulfur Cauldrons-CHECK

Mud Volcanoes-CHECK


And of course...



CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute...Check , Check, check..Maw Maw

Granny S said...

I feell like I have been to Yellowstone, I can mark that one off my list. Great pics and sounds like a really great time was had by all.

Shelley said...

That is so funny! Since I was just there too, I have some of those same exact pics still on my camera!! Maybe I need a blog to encourage me to get them off!! ;) Super cute! shel